Rabu, 09 Januari 2008

Puff-IT Miracle Powder

I've been searching for a permanent hair removal methods over the years... I tried almost everything under the sun. I purchased these godsend powder from eBay few weeks ago. And of course, I was really skeptic... who wouldnt be? So many fads & claims regarding permanent hair removal with no method that really works except electrolysis & laser(hair reduction which is semi-permanent)

My experience with this little powders:
1. Received package on 16 dec 07 via express mail.
2. I normally waxed my body hairs so I just use them as I just had a waxing last week
3. I tried it first on my underarms every single day after my morning shower. Sometimes I also put them on before I sleep(maybe I was impatient lol...)
4. Almost a month, the results are:
- finer hairs, can be plucked out painlessly or with less pain
- only few thick strands grow back
- 'blonde hairs from black'
5. I had another waxing session, I am too lazy to tweeze. Slower growth of hairs, I am seeing result! Will keep an update in another month... they have 90 days warranty for the powder...

Cheers

www.puff-it-now.com - one of the "beautystuffthatworks"

Tidak ada komentar: